[Bf-committers] Blender 2.93 Released!

Ryan Inch mythologylover75 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 11 06:07:00 CEST 2021

Hi Dalai,
I'm not talking about an add-on in particular, I'm referring to add-ons
in general.

In regard to your first point, we are agreed that the credit gen script
is skipping add-ons; however, from what you've shown me, it looks like
it would be easy to support.  So I'm wondering why it is that add-ons
are being skipped and what can be done to correct it for the 2.93 release?

In regard to your second point, I am aware that it is the responsibility
of the developer to document changes in the wiki release notes, I do so
for every release, and I thank you for your willingness to help with any
problems accessing the wiki.  I was, however, referring to the fancier
release notes [1] that are compiled from the wiki release notes, and
that these have been lacking a section for add-ons recently.  So, what
is required to have an add-ons section added to the 'fancy' release notes?

Ryan

[1] https://www.blender.org/download/releases/2-93/