[Bf-committers] Participating as a developer, designer and user

Ahmed EL Dafrawy ahmedeldafrawy1025 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 4 22:46:56 CEST 2020

Hello,

My name is Ahmed El Dafrawy and l have a double nationality (Italian and
Egyptian).
I currently live in Egypt. I want to take part in the blender project. As a
developer, designer and user. I am good in HTML and CSS and alright with
javascript. I am currently studying python and django. I used to use adobe
suite but now I use open source programs like krita, gimp and inkscape for
design and front end development. I am currently working on my blender
skills, I enjoy modeling in blender.

Ahmed El Dafrawy
Thank you