[Bf-committers] It's time to get rid of cloth

Aaron Carlisle carlisle.b3d at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 17:37:56 CET 2020

Hi looking at this thread I wonder if anyone has looked into implementing
SDF
based collision detection in Blender. It seems to be quite a bit more stable
than sample based detection. Here is a recent paper on the topic [1]
<https://mmacklin.com/sdfcontact.pdf>

1. https://mmacklin.com/sdfcontact.pdf <https://mmacklin.com/sdfcontact.pdf>