[Bf-committers] Blender Conference 2020 cancelled

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Fri Jul 3 10:07:34 CEST 2020

Hi everyone,

It is with regret... last year we had over 500 visitors, making it a
real highlight of the year.
Here is the full text:

https://conference.blender.org/2020/

So far 2020 has been quite a mess for many of us, hope it doesn't get
worse! To give it a positive twist; I'm using the year for evaluations
and to work on strengthen the backend organization for the Foundation.
Hope to share things for feedback in the course of July.

Thanks,

-Ton-