[Bf-committers] Blender 2.81 release cycle - continuing as planned.

Nathan 'jesterKing' Letwory nathan at blender.org
Mon Nov 4 22:07:01 CET 2019

Hey all,

As mentioned in the meeting notes [1]  I aired the idea
that maybe we could bump the release date with a week.

After some discussion with Dalai Felinto we think the best
way is to stick to the dates we already agreed on.

There are still some 10 bugs on the workboard in the bugs
track [2], but not all of them look like they are an absolute
must. Therefor we'd like to keep the current tasks on the
track, but reschedule them if they don't get handled by the
end of the week. Priority should be given to those that
prevent users from working at all - if a workaround exists
then it may be worth rescheduling to 2.82. In doubt ask
Dalai Felinto or me.

Best regards,

/Nathan Letwory

[1] https://lists.blender.org/pipermail/bf-committers/2019-November/050285.html