[Bf-committers] GSoC students - try to make a patch?

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Sun Mar 31 19:57:17 CEST 2019

Hi students,

Thanks for the proposals! Studfents still have 10 days to submit or
update the proposals.
Just for the sake of clarity:

- it will not be possible to give each submission early reviews. We do
our best to say something sensible - especially if the proposal is
eligble to be seriously reviewed at all. But, most of the reviewing will
happen after the 9 April deadline.

- Check 'getting started' instructions here:
https://wiki.blender.org/wiki/GSoC/Getting_Started

Aside of reviewing a proposal, we also will look at evidence that a
student managed to get the sources, get Blender compiled and provide a
simple patch.

Laters,

-Ton-