[Bf-committers] GSoC Draft Proposal: Embree BVH for GPU

Brecht Van Lommel brechtvanlommel at gmail.com
Sun Mar 31 20:13:07 CEST 2019

The proposal currently reads a bit too much like a more verbose version of
the idea on the wiki page. I would expect some more to show insight into
the project. Maybe how the steps might be implemented, what might be
challenging, a look at the Embree API to see if there is oriented bounding
box support, ... .