[Bf-committers] 3d connexion support

DJ Ortley lutrae at gmail.com
Mon Jul 22 18:07:41 CEST 2019

Samuel,

To answer your # 4 above, I use the mouse in its default settings.  When I
mess around with the rotation style and orbit settings, it still generally
makes sense to me as I'm still thinking about things camera centric instead
of object centric.

I suspect to get what you really want will require some development effort
to add a toggle for manipulating objects.  Sorry I'm not much more help.

-David