[Bf-committers] Closing most mailing lists

Brecht Van Lommel brechtvanlommel at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 15:26:52 CET 2019

Hi all,

Most mailing lists get little to no traffic nowadays, with discussion
having moved to developer.blender.org and devtalk.blender.org.

The full list of mailing lists is here:

I propose to close all mailing lists, except the following:
* Bf-committers
* Bf-docboard
* Bf-blender-cvs
* Bf-extensions-cvs
* Bf-translations-svn

Arguably bf-docboard could move to devtalk as well, but it's still active
so I'll leave that decision to the documentation team.

There was an agreement on this among some core developers at the code
quest, but it would be good to hear if anyone objects.

Regards,
Brecht.