[Bf-committers] hello, world... :)

Jim Bates jambay9 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 21:09:07 CET 2019

Thank you - just wanted to make sure I didn't cause any confusion in the
transition. A few of the scripts I worked on in earlier versions are not
working well in 2.79 (my 64bit Ubuntu Linux system). Wanted to get an idea
of where things were with 2.8 plans and current status.

Thought "clang" was for all code, interesting not applied to Python scripts.

Again, thanks, appreciate the info.