[Bf-committers] To explore and work with Blender.

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Tue Dec 24 17:42:31 CET 2019

Hi,

Best entry to become a Blender developer is still to carefully look at
all suggestions at 'get involved' on blender.org.
There are 100s of tasks you can find yourself occupied with - especially
on the bug tracker. Get to know people in our channels and let them to
get to know you and what your skills are.

Please note it's holiday season for many developers, I think it's going
to be relatively quiet between now and 1st of january.

All the best,

-Ton-
Ton Roosendaal - ton at blender.org - www.blender.org
Chairman Blender Foundation, Director Blender Institute
Buikslotermeerplein 161, 1025 ET Amsterdam, the Netherlands