[Bf-committers] To explore and work with Blender.

ganesh taroneganesh at gmail.com
Tue Dec 24 10:29:04 CET 2019

I am very much glad while writing this mail as I am writing this to one of the best 3D creation platforms that exists on Globe. I have been seeing the features and capabilities of the software and I must say , I am amazed by it. So, now I really feel like I want to work for blender though it may be any sort of work. So is there something I can help the organisation with? Because I truly have developed interest in Blender and am truly excited to be of any use to the Company.

I am proficient at python and its libraries which can be very useful for development at Blender because Blender uses the Python programming language for its scripting API.I have started learning the basics of the software and I have also gone through Blender’s  website. I have also joined developer chat group.  So, if any work or any kind of task on any projects, any bug fixes or any other work I would be glad to hear from you.

Waiting for your reply,