[Bf-committers] clang-format in master

Harley Acheson harley.acheson at gmail.com
Thu Apr 18 17:28:27 CEST 2019

Campbell,

When using Microsoft Visual Studio (Enterprise 2017 15.7.3), it does
automatically pick up
that clang is in force. It brings up a dialog box saying that "a
clang-format file was found
in your codebase."

However, doing any operations at all it shows that "an Error occurred while
formatting with
ClangFormat" with specifics of "YAML:81:21: error: unknown key
'IndentPPDirectives'

I read somewhere that "IndentPPDirectives" is relatively new (with LLVM6)
so perhaps I need
to update something. No panic here though as I am not in danger of needing
to submit anything
right away.

Yes, I can submit this as a bug if preferred.

Cheers, Harley