[Bf-committers] Blender developers meeting notes - 2018-10-22

Brecht Van Lommel brechtvanlommel at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 13:06:55 CEST 2018

The targets for the 2.80 release are quite fixed already, it's too late to
make disruptive changes.

If you want to submit a patch that adds P3 support to the existing config,
or remove some legacy things, we could accept that. For a completely
different config, we would need to provide some level of backwards
compatibility and agree on the naming, I don't think there is time for that.