[Bf-committers] Euler angles clarification

Gaia Clary gaia.clary at machinimatrix.org
Sun Mar 25 14:50:18 CEST 2018

How exactly do you test with collada files exported by blender?
Can you explain this in some more detail?

Sidenote: The Collada exporter uses the decomposition of the
transformation matrix and extracts  the euler rotation with

     mat4_decompose(loc, q, size, matrix);
     quat_to_eul(rot, q); /* XYZ order */

i am not sure though if this helps.

- gaia