[Bf-committers] GSoC Application for Fast Importing/Exporting - Draft

Abdulrahman Al-Sharabati alekulyn at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 04:46:35 CET 2018

Hello,

My name is Abdulrahman Al-Sharabati, and I'd like to submit a draft of
my proposal for the Fast Importing/Exporting project idea.  I've been
putting this together for over a week, so my well of ideas is running a
little dry.  As such, any and all feedback that could improve both the
proposal and project itself is more than welcome.  Of particular
interest to me is the schedule and what are reasonable amounts of time
for each task.  Also, if I'm missing any vital or important information,
I'd be grateful to know what it is.

The link to the Google Doc is below:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1b6SYH7al567II7k46bcWiRrPIs8hH6uz_-Uprpi9ui8/edit?usp=sharing

Sincerely,