[Bf-committers] blender development question

Robert amdbcg at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 23:52:29 CET 2018

Hello Angelo,
I use Python. I build blender, but do not modify source yet.
The building blender guide is
here:https://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Dev:Doc/Building_Blender
For a short summary, you will download from git, download from svn, use
CMAKE to configure your build.
After CMAKE outputs files, run those with gcc or XCode, or similar to
make it happen.

 From what I guess, I could be wrong, but It seems like quite a task
only showing the 3d view and video editor. doable, but lengthy You might
save that for the end goal, but focus on building your python module for
the medical 3d model part as the main segment.