[Bf-committers] Blender Conference ticket discount

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Tue Jun 26 16:56:37 CEST 2018

Hi,

As usual we reward people who contributed to Blender the past 12 months with a nice discount. Contributions should relate to our git master, official branches, manual or wiki.

The minimal threshold is hard to set, but I'd suggest at least 3 commits, and something that took at least several hours of work. If in doubt, make a nice case for me :)

Mail me (ton at blender.org) for the discount coupon.

One note: accepted conference speakers get a discount too!

Tickets are now being sold. Please note it's usually sold out in October.
https://store.blender.org/product-category/wear/

Thanks!

-Ton-