[Bf-committers] Interested to help developers improve an area of Blender you are experienced, mail bf-committers.

Sơn Trần Nam blackxiii666 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 11:22:20 CEST 2018

Dear Bf-committers,

Thank you for making Blender better everyday.

I'm here to ask you to add a function into blender, from a program called
Live2d Euclid, if you already know about it you can abort the rest of this
mail.

In fact it's not "an area of Blender", but I think it will be a
game-changer, for those who are looking for a decent way to make
Japanese-type 2d animation (called Anime), in the combined way between 2d
and 3d.

I think that this function will make Blender more fans.

Blender already has Freestyle, which is a good shader. But if you may,
please consider looking at  Live2d Euclid, which will create a 3d head out
of drawing. And the mesh will be exactly what it has been drawn.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ial5PqIeIDA

If you are interested, they have 90 days free trial for the program. You
can download it here.
http://www.live2d.com/en/products/euclid#dl

You can look for samples models, scripts and tutorials here
http://docs.live2d.com/en/euclid-editor-manual/files/#

So, thank you for reading. If the function would be added into Blender I'll
be very happy, for not having to switch between programs, which is
inconvenient. And as I wrote above, I think it will a game-changer for
Blender.

Sincerely.