[Bf-committers] Cycles Benchmark

Brecht Van Lommel brechtvanlommel at pandora.be
Mon Jan 1 18:28:17 CET 2018

Hi,

There's now the automated benchmarks that Sergey created instead of the
Google doc:
http://download.blender.org/institute/benchmark/latest_snapshot.html
https://developer.blender.org/source/blender-benchmark-bundle/

It's already recording render time without sync, but that's not in the
graph as far as I can tell. It seems like a reasonable suggestion, for
comparing between GPUs probably that's the only render time that actually
matters.

Regards,
Brecht.