[Bf-committers] Cycles Benchmark

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Wed Jan 3 12:23:37 CET 2018

Hi,

That Google spreadsheet hasn't been updated a while. We want to publish daily testlab (benchmark) stats, but we're still lacking time to do the website part of it (including history, comparing renders, etc).

-Ton-

Chairman Blender Foundation, Director Blender Institute
Entrepotdok 57A, 1018 AD, Amsterdam, the Netherlands