[Bf-committers] Purpose of ID and Library structs

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Tue Feb 20 18:35:58 CET 2018

Hi,

This is very low level Blender architecture stuff.
Best advice is to first dig in the docs on wiki:

(Read also the first doc!)
https://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Dev:Source/Architecture

For more help please use the #blendercoders irc channel (freenode.net <http://freenode.net/>). That's much faster for basic support questions.

Thanks,

-Ton-

Chairman Blender Foundation, Director Blender Institute
Entrepotdok 57A, 1018 AD, Amsterdam, the Netherlands