[Bf-committers] Planned maintenance on the development server

Sergey Sharybin sergey.vfx at gmail.com
Sun Dec 9 14:00:42 CET 2018

Hi,

The maintenance is over, and we are now running latest OS and software on
the development server.

Let me know if something is misbehaving.

P.S. There is a background indices optimization process is running, so
ignore the warning reported by Phabricator if you see it.

--
With best regards, Sergey Sharybin