[Bf-committers] Planned maintenance on the development server

Sergey Sharybin sergey.vfx at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 14:37:46 CET 2018

Hi,

We've planned maintenance on our development server which hosts:

- builder.blender.org
- developer.blender.org
- git.blender.org
- svn.blender.org

The server will receive OS update. Additionally, we will update our
developer.b.o install to a latest Phabricator website.

We start on this Sunday at noon CET time, and expect to be finished in 3
hours. During this time some services will not be available or will work
with interruption.
We will be doing extra announcement on our #blendercoders IRC channel.

--
With best regards, Sergey Sharybin