[Bf-committers] REF: GSoC Introduction

Benson Chepkwony bchepkwny at att.net
Mon Mar 27 20:23:50 CEST 2017

Hi,
Hay, I am a graduate student in United States and I am studying
Information Science. In addition, I have more than 5 years programming
experience with C++, Java and other languages includes; C, Javascript,
Angular JS, J Query, HTML and CSS. I have contributed to Open Source
software in the past and I am hoping to include Blender. Additionally, I
am not new to Blender platform, I have been Modeling graphics scenes
with Blender for my academic projects in the past. I am well conversant
with Blender Modeling Interface and that is why I decided for this
year`s Google Summer of code, I would like to contribute to Blender. And
I hope to continue in contributing beyond GSoC season.

I have already Identified Projects that I am interested in writing
proposal to include; Import/Export support for gITF file format and
Sequencer real time playback. I would like to find out about the Project
mentor. And where to start contributing?
I am also not sure if this is where I should ask questions relating to
GSoC projects.

Thank you.

Yours Sincerely,
Benson Chepkwony