[Bf-committers] GSoC 2017 : Cycles full sample anti-aliasing support

Utkarsh Kosta utki.kosta at gmail.com
Mon Mar 27 19:41:11 CEST 2017

Hi everyone,
I am interested in creating a proposal for the Cycles full sample
anti-aliasing support project, but i need some guidance before i create a
proposal. I believe the possible mentor will be the best source of guidance
for me, but i don't know how to contact Mr. Sergey Sharybin who, according
to the blender website is the possible mentor for this project. Can someone
help me contact him? Or am I supposed to contact someone else regarding the
project specific details for GSoC 2017?
Thank You
Utkarsh Kosta