[Bf-committers] Blender Mantaflow integration

David Ullmann robozyt at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 22:38:28 CET 2017

Hi again,

just noticed that when building Mantaflow with the NOPYTHON option,
appropriate c++ header files should be generated by the preprocessor, so
what I wrote yesterday

On Mon, Mar 13, 2017 at 10:34 PM David Ullmann <robozyt at gmail.com> wrote:

> It was just a matter of adding header files with declarations of the
> functions defined in the module files - for example adding "flip.h"
> where sampleLevelsetWithParticles, sampleFlagsWithParticles... get declared.
> This was doable in a few hours, even for me as a non programmer :D

should be obsolete.
Sorry for the noise, my enthusiasm must have made me blind :D
I'll be hiding in my corner of shame...

Best regards,
David