[Bf-committers] Workspace Branch Merged into blender2.8

Julian Eisel eiseljulian at gmail.com
Thu Jun 1 20:24:15 CEST 2017

Hi all,

I've just merged the workspaces branch into blender2.8.
(https://developer.blender.org/rB7f564d74f9ed)
This means Blender 2.80 now has initial workspace support, yay :)
Being the bad example I am, I'll be away over the weekend, so I
probably won't be on IRC. If anything breaks or needs quick fixing,
drop me a mail, I'll handle it.

I've an initial draft for a code.blender.org blog post, but it's not
complete and needs some more work. Same applies to a wiki page I've
been working on (user level doc, could probably be moved to manual
when done).

Special thanks to Campbell, Bastien and Dalai for review, help and
friendly pokes when needed ;)

Cheers,
- Julian -