[Bf-committers] Blender Game Console - Proposal

Mark Randle markrobertlot at outlook.com
Mon Feb 6 05:12:38 CET 2017

sorry if this email is irrelevant to you. I don't even know if it possible?

Just a suggestion for much later on in Blender history. but what if blender had its own game console for releasing games made in Blender? where should i suggest something like this?

I try not to include much information - because I do not wish to waste your time.

Thank you Sergey - for answering a previous email.

I am in the process of learning Blender to create a video game about an endangered animal called the bilby (an Australian species) I am not sure what Blender is capable of? and how good the game engine is? so far - this game is the best demonstration of Blender I have seen. not sure how many other examples there are? https://www.blendernation.com/2014/04/08/blender-game-s-cargo/

Blender Game: S. Cargo - BlenderNation<https://www.blendernation.com/2014/04/08/blender-game-s-cargo/>
www.blendernation.com
S. Cargo is a charming adventure game made with the Blender Game Engine. It's 'pay what you want' ware. An early demo of Cargo won second prize in the 2010 Bullet ...