[Bf-committers] Draco open source 3D compression from Google

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Thu Feb 2 11:25:07 CET 2017

Hi,

This would first be something for web projects I guess.

The claim made in the blog post is also unclear. As one of the commenters (Lubos) writes:
"I miss in the article information which file format they compressed"

I'm afraid they used an ascii format and compare it with theirs.

-Ton-

Chairman Blender Foundation, Director Blender Institute
Entrepotdok 57A, 1018 AD, Amsterdam, the Netherlands