[Bf-committers] Blender 2.8 subversion bump

Dalai Felinto dfelinto at gmail.com
Fri Dec 15 19:03:01 CET 2017

Hi,

Today I had to bump the 2.8 subversion. Make sure to update your branches
(grease-pencil, top bar, ...) accordingly.

Since grease pencil is already being used in production, please be careful
to be sure the files are fine. If you want to be safe just make  sure there
is no collection invisible or disabled in all your view layers.

(and before future subversion bumps let's try to get rid of the grease
pencil subversion difference to make our lives easier)

Best regards,
Dalai