[Bf-committers] Audaspace 1.3 for Blender 2.8

Jeffrey italic.rendezvous at gmail.com
Sat Aug 19 22:03:02 CEST 2017

My main concern with bumping cmake version is that the user will then
have to maintain their own extra copy of cmake and include a few extra
lines in their build scripts. Mostly I just want to make sure this is
well-documented in the build instructions, since it's easy enough to
override a system binary with a user binary with PATH=/path/to:$PATH

Yes, Centos 7 is locked at 2.8.12. It's also locked at GCC 4.8.5, but
that is less of an issue because there is an official development
toolset based on gcc6 (devtoolset-6 in the epel repo).

Jeffrey "Italic_" Hoover