[Bf-committers] Animating scene properties

Alberto Mardegan mardy at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Apr 11 17:52:34 CEST 2017

Hi!
  Just to let you know that I believe that the patch for fixing
animation timings in scenes used as strips in the VSE is ready for a review:

  https://developer.blender.org/D2558

My remaining question is, whether there is any point in animating all
the scenes present in the .blend file: is it enough if we just animate
those scenes which are used (directly or indirectly) in the VSE?

Or are there some ways in which a scene would need to be animated even
though it's not the current one and it's not referenced in the sequencer?

Ciao,
  Alberto