[Bf-committers] Testing some CSS changes to the Blender Manual

Harley Acheson harley.acheson at gmail.com
Wed May 4 23:03:37 CEST 2016

Aaron,

> I updated that particular index and hopefully it is less confusing.

I was going to reply that I see no changes, since I don't

However, looking at other projects on "readthedocs.io" I now see
that my criticisms of the index are really about the workings of the
index area that they provide and not about the Blender manual in
particular. In other words every project on that site suffers the same
issues that I was trying to address.

So.... nevermind. LOL

Harley