[Bf-committers] [GSoC] Multi-view Reconstruction with Witness Camera

Tianwei Shen shentianweipku at gmail.com
Sun Mar 20 10:32:25 CET 2016

Hello Blender committers,

I have discussed the project ‘Finish multi-camera reconstruction’ several days ago with Sergey. Now I have finished the first draft of my proposal titled 'Multi-view Reconstruction with Witness Camera for Blender’, and submitted it to the GSoC platform. I have written it mainly based on my own understanding of the codebase. So comments are much appreciated as to help me revise my proposal, if you can get access to GSoC drafts. Thanks a lot.

Thanks,
Tianwei