[Bf-committers] Revisions for 2.77

Joshua Leung aligorith at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 13:21:16 CET 2016

Here are a bunch of commits/fixes which should be included:

* 8d91864242dc1929904da8f01b55d16304cafaca  -  Fix T47760: Toggling
GPencil's "Selection Mask" via Python does not update UI
* 23e608b6fbdfa9b5dce18803527a9cb92f3ed5b6   -  Fix T47818: GPencil Sculpt
Brush settings update when adjusted using scrollwheel while sculpting
* a12d42712bae8906e289ebe2200c7189f68a5db3 - Fix T47772: Randomize stroke
has direction bias