[Bf-committers] GSoC 2016: Finish multi-camera reconstruction

Sergey Sharybin sergey.vfx at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 07:50:36 CET 2016

Thomas, will be really good to have you involved :)

Matthias, did you check current state of Libmv before writting the proposal?

As for detectors, we had FAST and MORAVEC detectors for some time, but then
i threw them into canal and put Harris detector instead. It's not opimized,
but after some work could be made to work in auitomatic pipeline.

As for implementing autotrack as a GSoC project, afraid it's a bit too
ambitious to sepect something like that complex from a single student
working fo few months. Would suggest being really careful before submiting
to such a task.

With best regards, Sergey Sharybin