[Bf-committers] Sculpt Mode Dynamic Topo

Knapp magick.crow at gmail.com
Sun Jun 19 23:32:21 CEST 2016

Would you not have the same problem if you went into edit mode and added
verts? Perhaps I am missing something? In anycase just set a flag and then
when they jump back into sculpt and dyno is on, warn them. Otherwise just
leave it turned on. Turning it off seems to me to be very bad UI design.

BTW thanks for making dyno it is GREAT!

--
Douglas E Knapp, MSAOM, LAc.