[Bf-committers] Proposal: Object Info node preview in Cycles Material shading.

Bartek Moniewski monio4 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 10 02:11:27 CEST 2016

Hi.
I propose to implement Object Info node in Material shading (Cycles GLSL).
There won't be any major release after 2.78 for long time so I think it's
worth to add this now. Rest of not implemented nodes/outputs aren't used
that much and don't have such big impact on previewing materials as this
one. Object Info is imho last node to make material shading 'complete
enough' to work with until 2.8 came out.

Here is RCS proposal:
http://rightclickselect.com/p/materials/xmbbbc/object-info-node-preview-in-material-shading-cycles-glsl

Don't know if this mail fits to bf-cycles or bf-viewport so I'll just sent
it here. ;)

Cheers
Bartek