[Bf-committers] Blender not working.

Thomas Dinges blender at dingto.org
Fri Jan 29 10:53:37 CET 2016

Hi,

this sounds like your download is corrupt somehow. The files are being
downloaded a lot of times every day, if the file on our server would be
bad, we would have gotten several reports already.

So you should try downloading the file elsewhere (e.g. town library,
school etc..) where you have fast and stable internet.

Best regards,
Thomas