[Bf-committers] Blender not working.

Bhargav Bose bhargav.bose at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 11:40:29 CET 2016

Hi,

I am an avid user of blender and recently upgraded my PC. Now that I
have another configuration (i.e Windows7 64-bit) I tried downloading
the relevant installer (.msi) file from your website. I use mobile
internet for downloading stuff so you might be knowing how difficult
it is to wait for a 79.79MB download to finish. I have downloaded
blender 2.76b from both the Netherlands links on your web page and
still I could not install it. An error message turns up during
installation saying that some cabinet file "media1.cab" is corrupt and
installation fails. It is very frustrating to see 160MB of mobile data
go waste.

Please look into this matter at early as possible. Also, I would like
to know about any previous version that does not show error upon
installation so that I may download it next month.

Thanking you,
Bhargav Bose.