[Bf-committers] Bring multiple objects to edit mode

Piotr Arlukowicz piotao at polskikursblendera.pl
Thu Feb 18 15:31:19 CET 2016

"Editing of multiple objects" It's not that simple and imho it's not
necessary. Of course we have a little bit more clicking, but who cares in
Blender. But think about shapekeys, UVmaps, vertex data, groups, materials,
and a lot of different stuff! Object separation and edit mode are very good
design decisions, which actually are keeping things SIMPLE. For the price
of few more clicks a lot of hassle is simply avoided!

In fact, you can even link object data and then voila - you can edit
multiple objects AT ONCE. That's the right way I think.

that's my five cents.

pio

​Piotr
​ Arlukowicz, BFCT​