[Bf-committers] The future of FBX and/or other formats in Blender

Gaia Clary gaia.clary at machinimatrix.org
Wed Feb 10 22:57:35 CET 2016

Have our attempts to improve the Collada module really been such a desaster?
I try to not take the personally. Anyways, i tried to contact you for
testing your
exporter:

     https://developer.blender.org/T41071

It seems like you overlooked that.

And just one more note about an import/export module:
The challenge is not the exporter but the Importer.
And i am almost sure this is true for FBX and for Collada equally.

cheers,
Gaia