[Bf-committers] Contributing to Blender Foundation projects for GSOC 2017

Lakmal Meegahapola lakmalbuddikalucky at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 14:33:02 CET 2016

Dear All,

I am Lakmal Buddika Meegahapola, a final year undergraduate from Department
of Computer Science and Engineering, University of Moratuwa. I am currently
in Munich, Germany doing my Software Engineering Internship.

I am a game developer and interested a lot in areas like Game development,
Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality and Computer Vision as well. I have done
a lot of award winning projects related to those areas.

My resume :
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxLLBrpnBYjqejRpa1E2VW9YYU0/view?usp=sharing

I would be very glad, if someone could help me get started to contribute to
a project in Blender.

Kind regards,
*Lakmal Buddika Meegahapola*
*BSc. Engineering in Computer Science and Engineering(Undergraduate) -
Moratuwa*
*CIMA Passed Finalist*
*LinkedIn
<https://lk.linkedin.com/pub/lakmal-buddika-meegahapola/79/177/239> *