[Bf-committers] Where is the function that draws the feedback dotted line when scale or rotate in the viewport?

blendergit at gmail.com blendergit at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 20:28:01 CET 2016

Hi,

I’m working in the new Grease Pencil object for 2.8 and I need to review how to set the origin of the feedback line that you have in the viewport when scale or rotate. I’m talking about the grey dotted line that change when you move the mouse.

I have tried to find the function where this is drawn and where the origin is defined, but I was unable.

Can anyone remember the name of the function or give me any advice or clue?

Thanks,
Antonio Vazquez