[Bf-committers] Extracting correct UV coordinates

Alberto Torres kungfoobar at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 21:13:05 CET 2016

A common issue is UVs (or textures) flipped vertically. Can you check by
flipping UVs manually? If that's the case, you can fill a bug in the bug
tracker explaining the problem. Chances are that we need an option for
inverting UVs because of how different programs read it (or how textures
are read).