[Bf-committers] Alembic triangulation

Adriano Oliveira adriano.ufrb at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 01:23:31 CEST 2016

François,

Shaders are not as important as meterials per face assignments.
Unreal imports materias names and assingnments form Blender Alembics, but
Maya and 3dMax don't. I think it is related to Blender and Unreal beeing
Alembic 1.6.

An update of my findings so far:

https://forums.unrealengine.com/showthread.php?120948-Blender-2-78-Alembic-Unreal-4-13

*Adriano*