[Bf-committers] Current state of Blender's user experience (Ton Roosendaal) (Sybren A. St?vel) (Ton Roosendaal)

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Wed Apr 27 11:10:16 CEST 2016

Hi Joe,

I talk about mails people send to the Blender Foundation, with a list
of requirements for them to start using Blender.

I then try to encourage them to then share their ideas in public or to get involved
in one way or another.
That is (for the reasons I outlined) not possible for many professionals.

-Ton-

Chairman Blender Foundation, Producer Blender Institute/Studio