[Bf-committers] Some Ideas for a Blender Plugin System (hewi)

Cezary Kopias cezary.kopias at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 12:17:55 CET 2015

I imagine that some kind of plug in system could be used in node based work
flow allowing for efficient custom physics solvers.

Would this be a good use case?

Recently at blender conference there was a presentation showing custom
cloth solver using numpy:
https://www.blender.org/conference/2015/presentations/178

... so maybe in my example case this is a better way to go?

Cezary Kopias - user :)