[Bf-committers] General purpose icons for Blender Addons?

Ines Almeida britalmeida at gmail.com
Sat May 9 08:51:16 CEST 2015

Hi,

I am all with Gaia here. Having a good set of default icons and the ability
to create custom ones are different things. I also agree with all the
arguments Gaia gave.
If an icon is thought to be missing from the default set, that should be
discussed and addressed.

If someone wants custom icons for their very specific addon, that's a
different matter.
How to create or generate such icons is even another.
There is a proposal currently under review for getting custom images in
blender UI, be it as an icon or a preview:
http://lists.blender.org/pipermail/bf-interface/2015-May/000065.html

Gaia, maybe it is best to ask about the icons in the bf-interface mailing
list?

--
Inês Almeida / brita_